Having a hard time finding discounted flower girl dresses? When I was planning my wedding, I wanted my three nieces to be my flower girls. My sister gladly agreed but we were both concerned with the expense she was would take on having to buy three flower girl dresses. I started doing some research and was able to come up with five great places to buy discounted flower girl dresses at:
– Major department stores such as JCPenney, Macys, Sears, and others can be a great place to get a bargain on a flower girl dress especially if you have several months to search for one. Just watch for clearances after major holidays like Christmas and Easter. You can find holiday dresses that will work perfectly as a flower girl dress and they will be marked down 50-75% off and sometimes even more.
– Keep an eye on the Craiglist listings in your area. This can be kind of hit and miss but you may be able to find someone selling a used flower girl dress in the size and style you are looking for.
– Check out the children’s clothing consignment shops in your area. This may be another place that you might find a great holiday dress that will work great as a flower girl dress. Consignment shops typically sell items for far less than they originally retailed for and sometimes you may even find items there that still have the tags on them.
– I worked at a Bridal Salon while I was in college. The store carried a sample of each of the Bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and flower girl dresses that they sold. When the style was discontinued, the salon would sell off the sample at a greatly discounted price. Usually they are in excellent condition and need nothing more than to be cleaned and ironed.
– eBay is ultimately where my sister and I found flower girl dresses for my nieces. We paid $25 a piece for them and they were really beautiful. We got a lot of compliments on them. I do recommend making sure the seller has good feedback and ask questions if you need to know more about the dress.
So as you can see, there are a lot of places to find discounted flower girl dresses if you just know where to do a little digging!